Royal Canine Giant Puppy Dry Dog Food is a specially formulated dog food for pets aged between 2 months and 8 months old. These puppies are lively and athletic by nature and therefore, they need the supply of the energy that matches their lifestyle, especially in the extreme conditions. This dog food formula has been developed with an appropriate blend of minerals, which strengthen the bones and joints. Besides taking care of the skeleton, it also ensures proper health of the heart (please see that due to heavy weight the giant breed dogs are more prone to cardiac issues). It is the presence of the adapted taurine content that makes this food good for the heart. Moreover, being enriched with antioxidant complex it facilitates in neutralizing the free radicals in dogs. Among other benefits Royal Canin Giant Puppy dog food supports the proper functioning of the digestive system.
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeas (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
• Contains borage oil and EPA-DHA, which makes it healthy for the skin and coat
• Helps strengthen your dog’s joints, due to presence of naturally sourced Glucosamine and chondroitin
• Helps reduce weight while preventing loss of muscle mass as it is supplemented with L-Carnitine
• Increased contents of zinc and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, for healthy skin and a shiny coat
• The low phosphorus content helps to keep kidneys healthy
• A large proportion of natural raw fibres supports bowel movements
• Gives your dog the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy
• Increases immunity and improves cellular health
• Increases energy levels of lethargic dogs
• Keeps your pet’s coat shiny and improves the health nails & teeth.
• It is supplemented with taurine. Sodium content is reduced for a healthy heart