Royal Canin Giant Junior food 15 kg is suitable for puppies from 3-10 months of age and above 45 kgs for adult dogs. Dogs take 18-24 months to reach adulthood, during this time they increase their birth weight by 80-100 times. These dogs require a high level of attention which is affected by poor diets. If a proper diet isn’t given to them at right time then their heart and bones can be affected.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeas (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
• Contains borage oil and EPA-DHA, which makes it healthy for the skin and coat
• Helps strengthen your dog’s joints, due to presence of naturally sourced Glucosamine and chondroitin
• Helps reduce weight while preventing loss of muscle mass as it is supplemented with L-Carnitine
• Increased contents of zinc and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, for healthy skin and a shiny coat
• The low phosphorus content helps to keep kidneys healthy
• A large proportion of natural raw fibres supports bowel movements
• Gives your dog the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy
• Increases immunity and improves cellular health
• Increases energy levels of lethargic dogs
• Keeps your pet’s coat shiny and improves the health nails & teeth.
• It is supplemented with taurine. Sodium content is reduced for a healthy heart