This Royal Canin formula is designed exclusively for pure breed German Shepherds over 15 months. The German Shepherd has a notably fragile digestive system, which often leads to soft stools, frequent digestive upset and sometimes bloating. Unlike other breeds, the German Shepherd’s skin is extremely alkaline and very sensitive. That's why it's important to choose a diet tailor-made for their specific needs.
New Formulation: Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Chicken Fat, Pork Meal, Natural Flavors, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Wheat Gluten, Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamins [Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement], Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate,
• Contains borage oil and EPA-DHA, which makes it healthy for the skin and coat
• Helps strengthen your dog’s joints, due to presence of naturally sourced Glucosamine and chondroitin
• Helps reduce weight while preventing loss of muscle mass as it is supplemented with L-Carnitine
• Increased contents of zinc and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, for healthy skin and a shiny coat
• The low phosphorus content helps to keep kidneys healthy
• A large proportion of natural raw fibres supports bowel movements
• Gives your dog the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy
• Increases immunity and improves cellular health
• Increases energy levels of lethargic dogs
• Keeps your pet’s coat shiny and improves the health nails & teeth.
• It is supplemented with taurine. Sodium content is reduced for a healthy heart