Ridd Anti Tick and Flea Solution contain a safe form of insecticide that helps to protect your dog from harmful infestation and external parasites like mites, ticks and fleas tend to invade your dog's body. These parasites are stubborn and do not want to leave your dog's coat easily. However, with this anti-tick solution, you can fight away the mites in any development stage. The solution also helps to fight demodicosis and sarcoptic mange. It reduces redness, irritation, and itching on the dog's skin.
The anti-tick solution has high penetrability because of which it uproots all of your dog's skin problems. It does not contain harmful chemicals and is thus safe to use. The solution uses the principle of cutting oxygen supply from these harmful parasites rather than using chemicals to get rid of them. All you need to do is start using the solution from the head or ears area and then move on to the rest of the body. Give your pet quick relief from ticks and flea right away!
Features-Ridd Anti Tick and Flea Solution contains a safe form of insecticide that helps to protect your dog from harmful infestation and external parasites like mites, ticks, and fleas tend to invade your dog’s body
- High penetration of the solution
- Removes all parasites and fleas
- Cuts the oxygen supply of parasites
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Controls and eliminates the parasite population at all stages.
- Powerful formula that works every time against tick and fleas
- Lower on toxic intensity with healing effect.
- Heals the skin condition owing to tick and similar infection.
Method of Application-Instruction
- -Trim the pet's hair, especially around the affected areas
- -Give a complete bath to the pet and pat dry with a towel.
- -Make a dip concentrate as per the dosage.
- -Apply the solution uniformly all over the body and on the affected areas liberally with a thorough scrubbing.
- -Allow it to dry.
- -Do not give a bath for a week after application.
- One application per week is advised. Dilution is to be done as follows (per liter of water), Ticks & fleas - 2ml, Mange - 3 - 4 ml
- Note- Should not be used in pups under 4 months of age.In Chihuahuas, Yorkshire terriers, Poodles - half the dosage to be used
- Petcare Ridd Liquid - Tick, Flea and Mange Solution