Recommendation for dogs up to 50 lbs / 23 kg
- It's important to select the proper size & type of chew for your dog's age, weight & chewing strength, Non edible chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top & bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer.
- Always supervise the use of all chews & toys.
- Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested.if you think your dog swallowed a piece, take the product away and contact your veterinarian.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Inspect before giving to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact. check frequently and replace if worm or damaged or if it is become too small to check safely.
Made with tough, durable nylon, the Power Chew DuraChew Peanut Butter Chew Toy was crafted with powerful chewers in mind. It provides long-lasting enjoyment, satisfies the natural urge to chew, and encourages positive chewing habits. Plus, the bristles raised during chewing promote clean teeth and help control plaque and tartar buildup. Go ahead and give your dog a Nylabone! Made in the USA!