- A very generous proportion of chicken – providing meat protein of a very high biological value
- Higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source – to promote optimal skin and coat condition as well as ensure sustained energy levels
- Extremely palatable – ideal for the discerning eater
- Concentrated source of nutrition – ideal for working dogs requiring an energy dense food
- Higher proportion of egg – an excellent protein source to help support the growth and repair of cells and muscle tissue
- Ideal for pregnant and lactating bitches – contains a higher level of folic acid
- Calories per 100 gm: 410
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 1.10%, Omega-6 4.85%.
Composition: Fresh chicken 20%, chicken meat meal min 20%, rice, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, fish meal, chicken digest, whole linseed, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667 mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133 mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2 mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 87 mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart