Give your dog something good to chew on. This Nylabone two-pack comes with one DuraChew Textured Bone and one DuraChew Bone. The DuraChew Bone offers the classic dog-bone shape. The DuraChew Textured Bone has interesting textures for added stimulation. Both are made with tough, durable nylon for powerful chewers. They encourage positive chewing habits, and the bristles raised during chewing promote clean teeth and help control plaque and tartar buildup. (Different dogs have different chewing styles and strengths, even within the same breed, so be sure to choose the correct chew size and type for your dog.)
Powerful chompers have finally met their match with the Nylabone DuraChew Chicken Flavored Textured Bone Dog Toys. Designed to hold up to tough chewers, these chew toys give bored dogs something to sink their teeth into, with an option of textures that are both great for dental health—offering two convenient choices in one tasty package. The chews feature bristles that actually raise during chewing, which helps clean teeth while controlling plaque and tartar buildup. Plus, it's made in the USA!
- Long-lasting non-edible dog toys made to occupy powerful chewers to prevent destructive chewing.
- Extreme chewing style keeps dogs busy, happy, and satisfied with a savory chicken flavor throughout.
- Includes one multi-textured option and one smooth option for enticing variety.
- Inspired by nature, they are made in the USA with tough, durable nylon and recommended by veterinarians.
- Satisfies their natural instinct to chew and promotes dental health by cleaning teeth.
This product has recently undergone a packaging and flavor change. Customers may still receive old packaging and flavor throughout this transition.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.