Farmina N&D Grain Free Codfish & Orange Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food is a grain-free formula that suits the nutritional requirements of adult dogs. This food is made with kibble size that is comfortable for dogs with large sized jaws (i.e. medium and maxi breeds).
- 98% protein of animal origin
- Codfish & Orange
- No Artificial Preservatives or GMO products
- Cruelty Free Research
- Always check the ingredients for possible allergens
- Pumpkin is a typical vegetable of the Italian food tradition that has unique nutritional and many beneficial properties
- Anti diabetic, furthermore supporting low glycemic index feature
- Beta carotene source (Vitamin A) and other natural antioxidants
- Supports immune system
- Active against free radicals resulting also in an anti carcinogenic effect
- Promotes cardiovascular system protection
IMPROVES SKIN & COAT- The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat of these Dog, as they are at the stage of infancy.
SUPPORTS OPTIMUM GROWTH- This diet is designed to meet the specific needs of dog to promote growth throughout every stage of their life.
HELPS IN BETTER DIGESTION- This diet contains pomegranate that helps in better digestion of Dogs.
BUILDS IMMUNITY- The diet contains naturally sourced vitamins and minerals that helps in building immunity.
Fresh codfish (25%), dehydrated codfish (25%), pea starch (20%), fish oil, dehydrated pumpkin (5%), pea vegetable fibre, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, dehydrated sweet orange (0.5%), dehydrated apple, Orange powder, spinach powder, psyllium (0.3%), powdered blackcurrant, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried breweyeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Marigold extract (source of lutein).
Crude Protein (min): 30.00%; Crude Fat (min): 18.00%; Crude Fiber (max):2.90%; Ash (max):7.30%; Moisture (max): 9.00%; Calcium (min): 1.20%; Phosphorus (min): 0.90%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.60%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.30%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 1.00%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.70%; Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.