- Large Dog Food kibble size – perfect for the large and giant breeds, as well as other breeds such as pitbull, bulldog and dog food for bully
- Controlled energy intake – moderate fat content to help prevent unwanted weight gain
- A unique combination of hypoallergenic dog food and high quality chicken meat meal (30%) – providing healthy dose of proteins
- Chicken oil as the primary fat source – easily digested and most suitable for the largely carnivorous needs of the canine
- Higher levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – to help maintain strong, supple joints and cartilage which is so important in the larger breeds
- Added L-carnitine to help maintain lean body mass, good muscle tone and aid fat metabolism
- Calories per 100 gm: 379
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.49%, Omega-6 2.98%, L-carnitine (50 mg/kg)
Composition: Rice 25%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, whole linseed, minerals, glucosamine (740mg/kg), Chicken, (chicken meat meal 25%, fresh chicken 5%), MSM (740 mg/kg), prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, chondroitin (520 mg/kg), cranberries,yucca extract, nucleotides. We use chicken oil as the primary source of fat because it is easily digested and most appropriate for the carnivorous needs for all dogs.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
The quantities shown in the chart below are for reference only.The breed, activity level, age and eating habits of your dog will influence the amount of food required. Always ensure you have fresh, clean drinking water by the side.
Recommended Feeding Chart